Zupt can offer an Integrated Robotic Total Station (IRTS) to aid in providing real-time position, elevation, and vertical velocity data for monopiles during installation. An IRTS offers the advantage of automatically tracking a prism with high accuracy up to 400m meters away. The solution is an integrated robotic total station, IMU, and RTK GNSS solution. This solution ensures precise tolerances are met by providing an absolute position for the tracked prism on the hammer as well as the rate of penetration of the monopile, making it an ideal choice for monopile installation operations. The data from the IRTS is real-time, time-tagged data with a known “time of validity” for each observation.
Integrated Robotic Total Station Key Features:
- Automatic prism tracking
- Real-time monitoring of structure position in an absolute reference frame.
- Adaptable to both fixed and floating vessels.
- Dynamic IRTS accuracy within +/-50mm 2 sigma at ranges up to 80m meters.
- GNSS integration for absolute positioning and elevation accuracy.
- Can be deployed high up on the vessel for ideal GNSS visibility and controlled from a remote location.
Contact Zupt today to learn more about Zupt’s Integrated Robotic Total Station solutions and how they can enhance your offshore operations.